EVOQUA ULTRA CLEAR® TP TWF ULTRA PURE WATER SYSTEMS
The Ultra Clear® TP TWF-Systems have a fixed and a flexible Dispenser to bring the water to your work. They supply the highest producible water quality for all critical test and research areas.
The Ultra Clear TWF system is equipped with all the necessary components to produce reagent grade water directly from municipal tap water. The built-in reverse osmosis system has a recovery rate of > 30% to conserve water. Each system is equipped with economical state-of-the-art purification technology. Water quality with a resistivity of 18.2 MΩ-cm and a
TOC level between 1 – 3 ppb far exceeds all reagent water quality standards including: ASTM Type I, CLSI and ISO 3696 Type I. All systems that include TOC monitoring (TM) and ultrafiltration (UF) produce the highest possible water quality. These units deliver RNase-, DNase- and DNA-free water. Systems with UF are also capable of producing purified water with endotoxin levels of < 0.001 EU/ml.
- 7″ multi-color glass graphic display with all main functions for fast and easy operation, generous overview, simple and intuitive menu navigation
- Two water qualities from one device, ASTM type 2 and type 1 water
- SD cards and USB connection for data transfer
- Scope of supply includes consumables
- High capacity of consumables
- Made in Germany
- HPLC, IC, GC and GC/MS, TOC analysis, ICP and ICP/MS
- DNA sequencing, RNase-, DNase-, and DNA free
- PCR, IVF, 2-D-electrophoresis
- Critical cell and tissue culture
- Pyrogen sensitive applications
There are no reviews yet.