The Tri-Carb 4910TR liquid scintillation counter provides the popular standard features needed for research applications and the versatility to expand for environmental analysis with the optional ultralow-level and alpha/beta discrimination features.
The Tri-Carb 4910TR liquid scintillation counter provides high performance and flexibility for multi-application and multi-user laboratories detecting radioactivity in life science research, environmental monitoring and/or health physics assays. Optional Packages are available for High Sensitivity Counting of low activity samples and Alpha Beta Separation for unknown or mixed samples.
Exclusive Standard Features
- TR-LSC (Time-resolved Liquid Scintillation Counting) for high sensitivity, low background liquid scintillation counting
- QuantaSmart™ Software a robust multitasking, easy networking environment with unlimited assays in a secure multiuser environment
- SpectraWorks 2 spectral analysis package that determines optimal counting regions, and calculates figure of merit automatically
- Replay reanalyzes sample counts without recounting samples
- Dynamic color correction ensures accuracy of tracking lower energy sample spectra over a wide quench range
- Auxiliary Spectrum Memory stores rejected events for future analysis
- Bi-directional sample conveyer with a capacity of up to 408 (20mL vials) or 720 (4 or 7 mL vials)
- Varisette™ sample cassette for intermixing vial sizes without special adapters
- Operational-status LED indicator for clear assay status updates at a glance