Polarimeter cell loading and cleaning made easy! The Autopol V Plus AutoFill™ and Autopol VI AutoFill™ models have the same specifications as their base models with the addition of AutoFill™ cell loading. Adding sample loading assistance to a high accuracy polarimeter make these two instruments an ideal choice for busy Chemical, Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Food, and Beverage laboratories.
[fusion_tabs design=”classic” layout=”vertical” justified=”yes” backgroundcolor=”” inactivecolor=”” bordercolor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””][fusion_tab title=”Product Information”]
The AutoFill™ feature is also excellent where multiple users share a polarimeter as it encourages the user to properly clean and dry the polarimeter cell after each measurement. Laboratories who work with caustic chemicals, acids, and bases that prefer to not load the polarimeter cell by hand will appreciate being able to just pour the sample right into the easy to load AutoFill™ chamber.
Rudolph Research Analytical developed AutoFill™(Patent Pending) a simple and easy way for fast and reliable polarimeter cell loading. Polarimeter sample cells are filled without bubbles, sample vapors are contained, and cleaning and drying is automated. Manual cell handling, cleaning and loading is eliminated.
Operation is as simple as opening the AutoFill™ chamber, pouring in your sample, closing the lid and pressing start. The sample will be advanced into the Polarimeter cell and stopped once full. The cell is now loaded and the measurement will automatically begin. When the measurement is complete the operator is prompted to open the AutoFill™ chamber and add a solvent. The AutoFill™ lid is closed and the solution is flushed through the cell to waste. Air drying will automatically begin and end. You are now ready for your next measurement.
• No need to inject samples with syringes. Samples are easily poured in the Autofill™ sample well.
• Eliminate contact with acids and bases.
• The correct amount of cleaning solvents are used for each cleaning.
• Air dry is run for the correct amount of time to fully dry the cell.
• Cleaning is made effortless.
• Measurements are made without manual injection.
• Cleaning is faster and drying is automated.
• Sample is easily poured into the large AutoFill™ sample chamber.
• All wetted parts are made to stand up against the most aggressive samples including 6 Molar HCl
• All Materials are Teflon, Peek, and Kalrez®.
• You may choose to clean with a single solvent or a combination of solvents.
• The cell is never manually handled, loaded, rinsed or dried.
• The cleaning and drying process is straight forward and virtually eliminated.
• A perfect cell load is guaranteed every time with Rudolph’s exclusive Optical Rotation Homogeneity Inspection Solution.
The AutoFillTM (Patent Pending) is available as an option on 2016, Autopol V Plus and Autopol VI Polarimeters
[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Your Content Goes Here”]Your Content Goes Here[/fusion_tab][/fusion_tabs]