This line of product permits automatic or manual control of cryogenic fluids in the safest conditions, even for the operators and the environment. Valpres valves may be tested at cryogenic temperatures down to -196°C, in compliance to the customers specifications.
• LNG storage, distribution, loading and unloading.
• CO2 and nitrogen injection for enhanced oil recovery.
• Petroleum refining and gas treatment skids.
• Air separation plants.
• LNG,LPG, CO2 and food trailers and carriers.
• Fuel stations.
• High purity cryogenic/gas systems.
• Lyophilization systems.
• Liquid and gaseous oxygen for steel production.
Cryogenic valves configurations
Valpres cryogenic valves are available in five basic body configurations:
• Floating ball – side entry.
• Floating ball – top entry.
• Trunnion mounted – side entry.
• Trunnion mounted – top entry.
• Double block and bleed (twin ball).
There are no reviews yet.