Density Meter DDM 2910
DIGITAL DENSITY METERS FOR THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
- Measure API Values in accordance with ASTM D1250, ASTM D4052, ASTM D5002, DIN 51757, ISO 12185, ASTM D4806, IP 365, and ASTM D5931
- QC incoming raw materials
- Research new products and additives
- Withstands harsh and heavy use environments
- Calibrate using petroleum standards
CHEMICAL INDUSTRY LABS
- Measure in units of Kg/m3, g/cm3, g/mL, pounds/gallon, specific gravity, Baumé and more
- Determine concentration in: %, molarity, normality, mole fraction, ppm, and more
- Check batch consistency and ensure proper blending ratios
- Wetted materials compatible with the most aggressive chemicals.
- Capable of multiple measurements with standard deviation, min and max reading for true cGLP/GMP compliance
- Complete IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
- Checking of raw materials and product release
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance; Electronic Signature and Secure Data Storage
- Compliant with USP 29, JP, BP and EP
- Measure both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages with easy bubble detection using VideoView™
- Direct and accurate means of °Brix determination, °Plato, °Balling, % Solids
- Use apparent density function for proper filling volume monitoring
Rudolph Digital Density Meters provide Full 21CFR Part 11 Instrument Level Compliance
The DDM 2910 Density Meter’s 21CFR Part 11 software module is easily enabled through the user friendly touch screen. This module gives you full compliance with:
- Electronic Signature
- Access Levels
- Internal write protected storage
- Unique passwords
- Write protected documents sent directly to server
Oscillating U-Tube with Viscosity Correction and Reference Oscillator
The DDM 2910’s oscillating U-tube with full range viscosity correction and reference oscillator allows long term calibration stability and measurement at all temperatures with a single calibration.
- Calibrate the DDM 2910 with 2 or 3 Traceable Standards – calibrating with merely air and water appears inconsistent with cGMP/GLP compliance regulations. (see H&D Fitzgerald’s recommendations at www.density.co.uk
- Can print out complete method configuration, communication settings, as well as calibration verification and calibration adjustment data/history.
- Measured values can be shown continuously as temperature stability is being reached or, at the discretion of the user, measured values will only be displayed once the final answer is reached and completely stable.
- Unlimited number of customized calibration adjustments and calibration verifications possible.
- Complete History of Calibration Adjustments and Verifications are available to View, Print, and/or Export.
- Possible to set calendar reminders as to when Calibrations are due.
Windows Computer Based Flexibility
- 32 gigabytes of internal memory allow almost unlimited capacity for saving measurement data. The DDM 2910 Density Meter is network ready and data may also be saved directly to your server or to any directory desired.
- Internet access is possible directly from the DDM 2910’s touch screen.
- Disk Protection feature protects the operating system against malware infections in networked environments.
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the DDM 2910’s internal memory
- Copy methods, transfer concentration tables, download data, etc., via 2 of the 5 total USB ports which are conveniently located on front of unit.
- Five total USB ports allow for quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick.
Versatile Communication Capability
The DDM 2910’s standard communication package includes:
- Cat 5 Network Cable Connection
- 5 available USB ports (2 Front, 3 Rear)
- 2 RS 232 Ports
Allowing the Density Meter to directly:
- Export measurement results to a thumb drive, store it locally on the C: drive, or easily send data to any external PC, LIMS, etc.
- Print measurement results to a local or networked printer. Use any printer; just load the proper printer driver as you would with any PC.
- Save measurement data direct to your Network/Server
Sample measurement reports are edited quickly and easily. Just import templates from Word® or Excel® to the DDM 2910 Density Meter and print your company’s customized “C of A” directly.
|DDM 2910 Density Meter Specifications|
|Measurement Ranges||Density: 0 to 3 g/cm³
Temperature: 0°C to 95°C (controlled via Peltier)
Pressure: 0 to 10 bars
|Measurement Modes||Continuous, Single, Multiple|
|Measurement Technique||Mechanical Oscillator Method|
|Accuracy||Density: 0.0001 g/cm³
|Repeatability||Density: 0.00005 g/cm³
|Resolution||Density: 0.00001 g/cm³
|Minimum Sample Volume||Less than 1 mL|
|Wetted Materials||Borosilicate glass, Teflon (PTFE, ECTFE)|
|Operating System||Embedded Windows 7; embedded software safe from malware and viruses|
|Display||10.4 inch diagonal TFT type LCD with wide viewing angle, anti-glare flat panel touch screen, 300 nits brightness, 800 x 600 pixels, chemical and scratch resistant monitor, the industry’s largest and most flexible interface|
|Communication Interface||Touch Screen User Interface
5 – USB Ports
2 – RS232 Ports
Ethernet Port for Network Connection, Keyboard, Bar Code Scanner, Mouse, Network Capabilities
|Video Scanning & Magnification||Video assisted view of entire cell, capable of approximately 10X magnification with scanning camera|
|Internal Memory||32GB Non-removable Compact Flash|
|Operating Dimentions||11.80″ (W) 13.90″ (H) 18.36″ (D)
29.97 cm (W) 35.30 cm (H) 46.61 cm (D)
|Shipping Dimensions||24.5″ (L) x 17.5″ (W) x 22″ (H) 62cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 56cm (H)|
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs. (23 kg)|
|Power Supply||85 to 260 VAC; 48 to 62 Hz|
|Power Consumption||140 Watts at peak|
|Measurement Time||30 – 60 seconds|
|Origin of Manufacture and Design||USA|
There are no reviews yet.