The compact Lyovapor™ L-200 offers high-quality Freeze Drying (-55 °C, 6 kg) with a high level of automation. Infinite-Control™ includes easy method creation, method running, data logging, chart recording in real-time and interruption if needed from anywhere at anytime.
- Remote monitoring on mobile devices
- Stay informed with push notifications
- Save your precious product by the sample protective state
- User-friendly method handling and operation
- Various drying chamber options for your application needs
- Optional upgrade to Interface Pro available
- Easy to install on trolley, bench or in fume hood
- Optimize your process due to the end point determination
- Stable process parameters
- Cooling temperature
- Shelf temperature variation ±1 °C
- Vacuum pressure
Temperature difference can be used together with optional product temperature sensors to determine the end point.
If the sample temperature rises above the set collapse temperature or the pressure is outside the safety range then the sample pretective state is activated. This reduces the pressure and stops the shelf heating.
Flexible drying chambers
- Adjustable shelf distance according to your application needs
- Possibility to link two manifold racks together
- An additional Interface can be connected and placed outside the fume hood to control the process outside
- Upgrade to Interface Pro anytime to enable working within the advanced Lyovapor™ Software
- Easy reading of process parameters due to the adjustable display
- Adaptable position of the display at the front or on the side
BUCHI offers application support, trainings, preventive maintenance and IQ/OQ documentation.