Gas Bag Sampler (GBS)
Automated gas sampler
The JAS GBS is used for the automated feeding of gases that are provided in Tedlar bags, gas balloons and gas cylinders, such as calibration gas cylinders.
The samples are transferred via a multi-position valve. All sample inlets are equipped with an inline filter to prevent contamination and damage to the multi-position valve.
The connection to the GC is made using 1/16 ”steel capillaries. The GBS is controlled by its own JAS software.
Available model variants
The standard models have 8 or 10 sample inlets, each with an additional flushing and ventilation connection. The GBS can also be equipped with more than 10 sample inlets on request.
• Inert variant
• JAS GICU (Gas Injection Control Unit) to improve reproducibility
- For Tedlar bags and balloons with a pressure between 2 and 3 bar
- Complete flushing of the flow paths possible
- Vacuum pump for samples with approximately atmospheric pressure
- Intuitive JAS Control Software
- Samples can be processed in any order
- Current sample position appears on the device display
- Minimum waiting time between the sample runs (loop rinsing during the GC run)
- Existing GC methods can be adopted
- Processing of samples with overpressure and atmospheric pressure in one sequence
- Compatible with all common GC models (control via start-stop / remote cable)
|Compatibility||Agilent and all common GC models|
|Control||JAS control software|
|Max. Pressure||3 bar (42 psi)|
|Max. Temperature||ambient temperature, no heating|
|Connections of the Tedlar Bags / Balloons||connecting hose 3.5-4.5 or 5.5-6.5 mm ID or
1/8 ” pipe socket
|Ambient conditions|| temperature: 10-50 ° C
Relative humidity: 10-80%
(H x W x D)
|31 x 30 x 50 cm|