KSV NIMA – Nanoparticle Deposition
KSV NIMA Nanoparticle Thin Film Coating Solution is a readymade package that combines capabilities of Langmuir-Blodgett Medium Trough, MicroBam and Langmuir-Schaefer Holders for an advanced nanoparticle coating process.Coatings and thin films made from nanoparticles are gaining recognition and use in various products and applications including displays, sensors, medical devices, energy storages and energy harvesting. The KSV NIMA Nanoparticle Deposition offering is creating superior graphene and nanoparticle coatings with controlled particle packing density with ease.
Why to use KSV NIMA Thin Film Coating Solution Packagefor nanoparticle deposition?
- All the benefits of the Langmuir-Blodgett method, such as control over coating thickness and particle packing density.
- Combined with a compact KSV NIMA MicroBAM Brewster Angle Microscope that monitors the coating prior to deposition to ensure high coating quality.
- Versatility to perform coatings not only vertically (LB) but also horizontally (Langmuir-Schaefer method) to give versatility for different applications.
- High quality nanoparticle layers with easy parameter setup all the way from introducing the particles to having the readymade coating.
- Comes as a total package with maximized value.
KSV NIMA Dip Coaters are high quality and extremely accurate dipping solutions that can be used for simple multilayer coating or when the packing density of the particles isn’t critical. Some of the application areas include
- Multilayer sensor coatings
- Implant functionalization
- Sol-Gel nanoparticle coatings
- Self-assembled monolayers
- Layer-by-layer nanoparticle assemblies.
Why use KSV NIMA Dip Coaters for nanoparticle deposition?
- Computer-based, fully programmable dipping sequences eliminate the need for manual dipping.
- Due to high quality parts and robust design, dipping is repeated exactly the same each time.
- Flexibility in using different sizes of samples and up to eight different liquids in a single measurement permits the use of different particles and flushing fluids.
- Proven results as shown by hundreds of high quality academic publications and industrial customers.