Smar RD400 uses the TDR – Time Domain Reflectometry principle, usually applied on dielectric constant measurement of liquids, on fissures detection of concrete structures, concentration and humidity measurement and, among others, on direct level measurement in industrial processes.
The RD400 uses probes as coaxial, single flexible, dual flexible, single rigid and dual rigid, allowing larger flexibility to the user depending on the application characteristics.
- Based on Time Domain Reflectometry (TRD) principle
- Not affected by density and/or temperature variations
- Not affected by viscosity, gravity, vapour or gases over the process
- Easy to install and maintain
- Up to ±7 mm accuracy
- Excellent repeatability and resolution
- Supports DD, EDDL and FDT/DTM
- Volume calculation for irregular tanks
Analog input functional blocks