The LS 45 fluorescence spectrometer offers versatility, reliability and ease-of-use for routine analyses in an affordable package.
This monochromator based instrument uses a high energy pulsed xenon source for excitation. For more than 20 years PerkinElmer has relied on pulsed xenon sources to minimize photo bleaching of samples and provide a long-lived excitation source.
- Superb performance at an attractive price
- Versatility, reliability and ease-of-use
- Pulsed Xenon lamp reduces photo bleaching
- Large convenient sample compartment
- Easy-to-use FL WinLab software
There are no reviews yet.