TG SERIES – 0,0001g – 0,001g – 0,01g
TG – Series balances are moisture balances with large 5’’ color touchscreeen display that gives a user-friendly access to all the balance advanced applications and internal databases. The user has easy and intuitive access with fast programming of drying cycles, thanks to icon-driven menus. This means more efficiency, productivity and interactivity. A double case structure protects
the heart of the balance: an aluminum inner case and a composite plastic external case.
The many on-board functions already included, the possibility of calibrating the internal thermometer using the optional KIT, up to 6 operating languages, the large 5’’ inch display and the RS232 serial output close the circle of a complete product, reliable and truly convenient. The models in the family allow reaching up to 0,001% drying resolution.
- Electromagnetic force restoration weighing system (A64M and 163M)
- High resolution load cell weighing system (163L and 62L)
- Halogen-infrared lamp
- External calibration
- Large 5’’ color touchscreen 800×480 display
- RS232 serial interface
- Drying resolution 0,001% (-A64M), 0,01% (-163M and -163L), 0,1% (-62L)
- Drying modes:Time mode (1-99 min.), Autostop % or absolute autostop in grams, Manual
- Live Graph of humidty content changing
- Temperature range: 35-160°C, step of 1°C
- Temperature Profiles: Standard, fast, mild, steps
- Results in: Humidity%, Dry residue%, ATRO%, Weight
- Test results complete of full drying cycle Graph
- Up to 10 hot keys for fast recall of drying cycles from internal database
- Default database stored already with more than 30 products
- Saving results with test reports and drying graphic up to 300 records, for each user.
- Customizable settings for up to 10 users with the possibility of password protection.
- Serial output for connection to printer, USB port for export or import database, test results, etc.
• Span drift (+ 10…+ 30 °C): +/- 3ppm/°C [TGA64M]; +/- 4ppm/°C [other models]
• Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 345x215x235
• Maximum dimension of container on the pan: 100mm (Ø) x 25mm (height)
• Power supply: AC 220-240 V (at request AC 110 Volt) 50/60Hz; plugs EU,UK
• Power consumption: rating 430 VA; Heat source lamp: 400Watt
• Net Weight: 6,1Kg (A64M and 163M)
• Net Weight: 4,7Kg (163L and 62L)
• Thermometer calibration KIT (CNS02)
• Serial Printer TLP-50, with date/time (CNS054)
• TEST pans (Ø 100mm x 0,5mm) (CNS753)
• Ioniser Ion-A15 (CNS0371)
• Factory Calibration certificate (CNS0333)
• Usb pendrive 8Gbyte (CNS020)
• Touchscreen Stylus pen (CNS021)
• Fiber glass test disc Ø 90 (CNS026)