PerkinElmer’s NexION® 2000 is the most versatile ICP-MS on the market, featuring an array of unique technologies that combine to deliver the highest performance no matter what your analytical challenge. Discover the effortless versatility of an instrument that makes it easy to handle any sample matrix, any interference, and any particle size.
Ideal for labs doing QA/QC or running challenging matrices, the NexION 2000 C ICP-MS features:
- A dedicated SMARTintro™ High Matrix sample-introduction module with integrated All Matrix Solution allows the ability to handle high dissolved solids
- Extended Dynamic Range capabilities provide the ability to detect high-and low-level elements in a single sample run
- Three gas channels combined with three modes of operation offer better interference removal, delivering better detection limits/improved data accuracy
- The industry’s fastest data acquisition speed on the market (100,000 points/sec) to handle any particle size
- A new solid-state RF generator with revolutionary LumiCoil™ technology – first ICP-MS RF coil that requires no maintenance or cooling
- Triple Cone Interface with Quadrupole Ion Deflector, delivering no maintenance beyond the cones
- Syngistix™ software provides an intuitive interface that mirrors your workflow, with left-to-right, icon-based navigation that guides you through your analysis. Plus, it’s a cross-platform solution, easing the transition from technique to technique
There are no reviews yet.