- Small Animal Imaging System
- Track your probe in action with a sensitive dual-mode optical detection platform.
- See a Clearer Picture with Near-Infrared Fluorescence
- Minimize tissue autofluorescence with high signal-to-noise ratios. Exceptional sensitivity from near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence detection provides sharp in vivo detection of optical probes and molecular targets.
- Minimize Variability in Data Capture
- Pearl Trilogy imagers are engineered with data integrity in mind. Capture coherent data that accurately reflect the clearance and biodistribution profile of your optical probe.
- Have Complete Confidence in Your Results
- The Pearl Trilogy imaging system enables you to simultaneously capture the full range of signal intensity without saturation, across samples and time points.
- Make Every Shot Your Best Shot
- Equip your in vivo imaging needs with an adaptive system that streamlines your workflow and delivers consistent, high-quality data.
- See the Pearl Trilogy in Action
- Get robust data to assess in vivo specificity, biodistribution, and clearance of optical imaging agents and bring the sensitivity of NIR detection and high-precision optics to your small animal imaging needs.
There are no reviews yet.