The T200 gas monitor is a microprocessor-based intelligent controller with outstanding performance and complete alarm function. The T200, together with our point combustible gas detectors(transmitters) like GT-CT8900 and Ultra IR800 etc., toxic gas detectors(transmitters) like GQ-CE8900 ,etc. and flame detectors like Ultra FL800 etc., can form a fire or gas detection & alarm system to monitor the concentration of combustible gases and toxic gases in the environment and to prevent fires.
The T200 gas monitor consists of a chassis (including the register card), various control cards and a power supply(optional). Control cards include: the T200-C combustible gas alarm control card, the T200-T toxic gas alarm control card and the T200-F flame alarm control card. The T200 gas monitor features a multi-channel and plug-in structure. 4-channel,8-channel,12-channel and 16-channel(loop) models are available. This controller has been approved by designated authorities.
• The register card employs a microprocessor-based technique and an easy-to-operate human-machine interface;
• Real-time display alarm & fault channel;
• Complete alarm function, both warning set point A1 and alarm set point A2 can be set independently;
• Besides two contacts output of concentration and fault & alarm, another set of common alarm contact output is also available;
• Features a 4~20mA analog signal output that is in relevant to the field gas concentration;
• Features alarm log and fault log functions;
• Features a RS485(Modbus）output
Mating Detectors : GT-CT8900,Ultra IR800,etc.（see T200-C data for details) GQ-CE8900,etc.(see T200-T data for details)
Ultra FL800,etc.（see T200-F data for details)