Disintegration Test Apparatus
Disintegration tester is intended to demonstrate the effective break-up (complete powder formation) of the solid formulation. LABINDIA has introduced a novel Tablet Disintegration Tester for testing the disintegration time of tablets, capsules and other solid dosage forms.
Standard Features of Disintegration Tester 1000+
- Meets current specification of USP, IP, BP and other Pharmacopoeias.
- In DT1000+, Dual timer (baskets will have individual timer) and dual drive (each basket is driven by individual drive).
- In DT1000+, Single timer for both baskets with single drive.
- Specifically designed for use in the quality and production control of normal plain coated tablets & gelatin capsules.
- Programmable Temperature & Time.
- Molded clear acrylic water bath with illumination for better visibility.
- Auto Park out facility.
- Capability for dual buffer disintegration test.
- Audible, low water level alarm with indication on display for safety.
- External temperature sensors available for individual beaker.
- Provision to identify the position of disintegrated tablet with laser marked numbers on basket assembly.
- Provision to lock individual tablet disintegration time by using external key board with basket numbers.
For more watch here https://youtu.be/BNGx_8rq3cc