Tablet Friability Tester
Friability is one of the testing criteria of mechanical strength of the tablet. Labindia manufactures Friability Tester as per pharmacopoeia. The micro-processor controlled friability tester allows the programming of specific time interval or set number of counts / rotations. The display indicates either the elapsed time or the revolution count as per the selected method. The program also allows the weights to be entered for further calculations.
Standard Features of Tablet Friability Tester
- Meets current specifications of USP, IP and other Pharmacopoeias.
- Offers a count and time mode.
- Automatic discharge of the of the sample into individual sample tray after completion of each cycle.
- 10° tilting of drums as per USP recommendation for odd shaped tablets.
- Easy front loading system.
- Supports friability drum and abrasion drum.
- Calculation of friability – percentage weight-loss.
- Balance interface for sample weight transfer.
To know more, watch here https://youtu.be/IYFs05tI9yc